Today’s topic for the Friday Five with Cynthia at You Signed Up for What, Mar at Mar on the Run and Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC is Five Things I’ll Be Doing in Five Years. While I can’t see into the future, here’s what I hope it’ll look like.
- Running! I hope to still be running races five years from now. Hopefully still at the half marathon level at least, with maybe a couple of Ragnars or adventure races thrown in.
- Paying! Putting my oldest son through college. Yikes!
- Traveling! My youngest will be almost ten (double yikes!) so he’ll be perfect traveling age. I hope to be exploring the world any chance I get.
- Writing! Whether it’s on this blog, on the Disney Parks Moms Panel, or some other outlet, I hope to still be writing about my journey.
- Dreaming Big! When you dream big, you’re more likely to get rejected and miss the mark again and again. But I hope that five years from now, I still believe that chasing big goals is well worth it!
What a fun topic! I truly enjoyed reflecting on where I hope my journey takes me.