Tuesday – Circuit Training class for an hour
Wednesday – Walked 40 minutes
Friday – Walk Away the Pounds – 4 mile walk dvd workout (1hr)
Saturday – The Firm Cardio Sculpt dvd workout (1hr)
I tracked my points every day, didn’t use any of my flex points and only some of my activity points. Tried a few new vegetable dishes, including roasted zucchini and carrots. Yum. I also found a new frozen Tilapia fish at the store. It cooks in the oven in a steam bag with a light sauce. It is delicious, but a little expensive at $8 for two fillets. Still cheaper and healthier than lunch out.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Don’t weigh myself until Monday (again). – A+
- Track my points every day. A : I tracked every day, but I think I might not be estimating our home cooked meals accurately. I may need to do some measuring and weighing, but it’s hard because my husband cooks dinner because I don’t get home until 6pm.
- Non-running exercise three days this week. A++ : I’m really glad I went back to Circuit Training class and I enjoyed the workout DVDs I did. I think they’ll help with some of the nagging injuries I have from running.
- Foam roll at least four times this week. – C: I did foam roll a few times, but not as often as I should have.
- Eat a vegetable or fruit with every meal and snack. B : I did a better job than in the past, but didn’t succeed with every meal and snack.
Next Week’s Goals:
- Track my points every day.
- Run three times.
- Do cross training two times.
- Foam roll every day.
- Eat at least 5 fruits and veggies each day.
Work’s crazy, home’s crazy and I’m trying to stay focused on training without getting injured. It’s less than three weeks until the big race!! I’m really excited about my mini-vacation. I adore Disney and can’t wait to go back.
I’m letting myself weigh myself every day if I want this week to see if I can keep losing without restricting myself to the once a week weigh in. It is very hard for me to stay off the scale, so I’d like to be able to weigh myself more often if possible. This will be a good experiment.