I remember in 2012 when I decided to run the runDisney Princess Half I immediately was overwhelmed with all the things I didn’t know, so I decided to share my obsessive research with the world through this series of runDisney Basics.
This is a continuing series to help bring together answers to all your runDisney questions, including some you might not even know you have yet!
- Tink packing list: in which I have to fly across the country and run two races.
- Wine & Dine packing list: I can drive, so this list is more extensive!
- Race day bag – what do you need to put in yours?
- Wine & Dine – Finish Line Party tips!
- runDisney Dangers: Heat & Humidity
- So you want to be a Princess? What you need to know
- Race Etiquette: Top ten tips from Mulan
- Guest Post: Perspective from a back of the pack runDisney runner
- runDisney on a budget: 11 tips to save
- runDisney on a budget: part 2 – reader tips
So, what am I missing? What questions do you have about runDisney that need answering? Ask in the comments and I’ll be happy to find the answer for you!