It’s time for the next exciting episode of Tuesdays on the Run! Patty from My No-Guilt Life, Erika from MCM Mama Runs and I chose “2015 Race Plans/Dreams/Hopes” as today’s topic (but as always, any running topic is welcome to link up).
- January -WDW 10k
- Maybe also the Newnans Lake 15k depending on my training progress in the next couple of weeks
- February – Gasparilla 15k and 8k (Lime Challenge)
- March – Asheville Half (hills & cold…this one might just kill me)
- Maybe also the Trail of Payne 10k if I survive Asheville
- April – Flatwoods 5k (I need one of those pinecone trophies)
- July – Melon Run 3 Miler – I’m going to win one of those watermelon age group awards!
- October – Gator Growl 2 Miler (if we’re in town, we sometimes go to Disney over homecoming weekend)
- Maybe the new race at WDW that will replace Tower of Terror (I’m totally speculating here, but I think we’ll see a Star Wars race announced soon for WDW…maybe for this October!).
- November – Wine & Dine Half
- And Space Coast Half
I’d like to figure out how to work a Ragnar race in there somewhere, preferably later in the year. I am going to keep an eye out for some extra 5ks in the Spring and Fall to keep me honest in my speed work.
What’s on your race calendar for 2015?