Last week, for Tuesdays on the Run, Patty from My No-Guilt Life, Erika from MCM Mama Runs and I did a walk through 2014 in photos. Today’s topic is similar but with a slightly different take. I’m going to go through my 2014 by the numbers.
- Races Run: 11
- Miles Run: 360 (I’ve still got a few days left!)
- Pounds Gained: 17! Yeah, I know, my eating was not ideal this year. The good news is that I’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t and I’m motivated to stay on track.
- Big Risks Taken: 4 (two didn’t work out at all, I came really close on one and the third is still in the works)
- Blog Posts: 204 (as of today)
- Page Views: 75,000
- Blogging Conferences: 0 Next year I intend to attend at least one blogging conference. Fingers crossed that I get an invitation to Disney’s Social Media Moms Conference, but even if I don’t I’ll make sure to find one to attend so I can learn more tips and techniques.
- Running & Fitness Books Read: 4
- New Workouts Tried: 3
While 2014 had some rough patches, especially with Eli’s health problems, it was also a big year of personal growth for me. I expanded my goals and actually grew to believe that I can accomplish amazing things. I learned that the saying “obstacles are stepping stones on the path to success” is really true and that while failure hurts, not trying is the only real failure in life. I’m excited for 2015 and can’t wait to see what it holds for me.