Today’s Tuesdays on the Run topic is a Social Media Share – this one is a little different, we wanted to do an easy-peasy one since we figured everyone would be worn out from a busy Independence Day weekend! All you need to do is to leave a link to a social media account (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, whatever new stuff they’re coming up with now that I don’t quite understand yet…Periscope I’m talking to you!) that you’d like to be followed on. Make sure to follow Patty, Erika, and myself on our social media accounts and definitely check out a few others to follow along (it’s always great to make new friends)! You can link up directly to your social media accounts or to a blog post with the accounts listed!
Here’s how to follow along with me:
- The best way is to subscribe to the blog either using the field on the left or through Bloglovin’.
- I always share my blog posts on my Facebook page, but the way Facebook operates, who knows who’ll see it!
- I’m getting more and more into Instagram lately, posting most of my workouts, Disney trips and random daily photos.
- I have a (relatively) large number of followers on Twitter, but I’m just not that great at using it. It’s a little to instant for me, since I have a fairly demanding full time job.
- And I have a great organic growth in my Pinterest account which I update sporadically in big batches! Definitely feast or famine with that, although I’m trying to remember to be more consistent.
Two groups that I’d love to have you join are:
- Run Blog Society – A Facebook group for running bloggers to share their blog posts and for fans of running blogs to stay current on all the news, tips and race recaps!
- Her Universe Fangirls – A brand new (just a few days old!) Facebook group for fangirls who love Her Universe clothes. They’re not running material (yet!!) but they are great for wearing to the theme parks or just around town to show your love of Star Wars and Marvel. We’re hoping it will grow to allow for sales or trades of used gear and sharing photos of your favorite outfits. Be a founding member!
I hope to find some great new social media accounts to follow today! Share yours!